It has been a long time since I met up with Jean, so since 5 July was a school holiday, we arranged a date with Jean and her 2 blessings. Indeed, it had been quite a while. Both Grace and Job had grown a fair bit. Sarah was happy to meet up with Grace, and I think Nigel was happy to be out and about with friends to play with. The weather was good, Jean and I had a great time catching up, and the children had fun with a small ball and the great outdoors.
Funny siblings
2 boys playing with ball
I like this pic - the 2 jiejies rushing to Job when he cried for help
Now that Sarah is schooling, we are seldom able to meet up with our old friends. So it was really great to be able to catch up with Jean this time. We will meet again soon, God willing.
No comments:
Post a Comment