Yes, that's what my girl said when I offered her some durians. The daddy bought 4 boxes of the fruit last night. I offered Sarah some, hoping that she will like it, just like her parents, but to her, it smells like poo poo. I burst out laughing hearing her said that. Just now, I offered her some again, and this time she said "I don't like to eat poo poo."
Some people say that eating durians whilst pregnant will result in a big sized baby. As hard as I tried to control myself, I still can't resist them. I did eat durians while pregnant with Sarah, and she was only about 2.8kg at birth, so I do hope it is just a myth. My gynae visit is tomorrow, really hope my weight don't shoot up too much due to the durians. So far, apart from gaining back the 4kg I lost in the 1st trimester due to the vomiting, I have only gained 500g at the last visit. So hope that my weight gain will remain like this, so long as the baby is doing fine.
On the home front, everything is fine and as usual. Praise the Lord that the giddiness and headaches which have been bugging me for the past weeks have gone, and I don't feel so tired too. After hearing about good things about red raspberry tea leaves, I ordered 2 packets to try. Not sure if it is really due to the tea, I do feel more energetic now. With my energy back, I hope to do more cooking and baking as I do have some cravings now. Will update here if I manage to cook anything.
1 comment:
Hey dear Leng, I can't helped laughing out loud too when I read abt the "POO" that is my fav fruit too!!!
Raspberry tea is good to take during last tri as it will help in faster the labour time as I read from a book at the library. Drink more when you are nearer but not now ya... :) drink moderately now is ok.
Post a Comment