Friday, April 11, 2008

Craving Satisfied

I mentioned in my previous post that I have some cravings. Yes, craving for mee siam. For this pregnancy, I find that I love spicy food, anything that is spicy. So for dinners, you will see that I have been cooking sambal ladyfingers or long beans, long beans stir-fried with chilli padi. And I will always have some sambal to go with my food.

So yesterday, I cooked some mee siam to satisfy my craving. No, I did not cook it from scratch. I took the easy way out by buying the Primataste pack. It was really easy to prepare and it tasted good.

I must say the Prima range of ready-made taste packs are quite tasty. So far I have tried the Singapore Curry, Sayur Lodeh and Beef Rendang. For those who like these local foods, but like me, your culinary skills are quite non-existent, this is the answer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are making me drool, dear. now my craving is satay bee hoon :) eaten mee siam so that has so far satisfied my craving too haha!

think i will try this one day when my stomach gets better :)

Anonymous said...

wah the thought of mee siam makes me want to salivate... teehehehe will certainly give the premix a try... I'm also into premix paste... so far I've tried the curry chicken and chicken rice premix they are FABULOUS!