I think so. It has been a loooong break. I find myself having this on and off affair with blogging. After Nigel came, I was so busy with managing both kids and the house that blogging just stopped. Besides that, I am not that good with writing, so that kind of deterred me to blog. But there has been many times when something special occurred that day, and I thought, hey, maybe I should blog about that. So here I am again, coming back to blogging. Mainly, to record those precious memories I have with my loved ones, so that one day, I can look back at them, and perhaps, also for my children to look back on.
1 comment:
welcome back! miss having u here... i am not good with words too but it's a way of keeping in touch and knows what is happening to your family :-) so just keep on ok :-)
jean
Post a Comment