Monday, June 23, 2008

Pregnancy Updates

Have not updated on my pregnancy for quite some time. Well, all thanks to the Lord, everything is fine and uneventful. I am now into my 39th week. At my checkup last week, the baby weighed 3.2kg, and is doing well. I think due to limited space in my tummy, the baby seldom kick now, but rather, I feel lots of pushing, and sometimes, I can feel his feet protruding out.

I am looking forward to his arrival, but this procrastinating mommy has not got everything ready yet. The cot is not assembled yet, and his clothes not washed. I told myself must get everything ready by this week. EDD is 4 July, but have been praying that he will come on 7 July, to share the same birthday as his mommy.

As for me, I am feeling big and heavy. Have not been sleeping well too, kept tossing and turning as every position gets uncomfortable after a while. Just last night, I kept changing positions almost every minute. I think I only got to sleep after lying there are a few hours.

Nevertheless, I am thankful that the Lord has watched over me and the baby for these 39 weeks. God willing, I am believing for a supernatural birth. Hopefully, I will have an awesome testimony to share here.

No comments: