Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday's Tidbits

Today is a good day for us. Daddy arrived home at 6am from his Shanghai trip. He did not wake us up, and Sarah was happy to see Daddy sleeping beside us when she woke up. Good thing she talked softly, and we let Daddy continue with his sleep while we got on with our morning routine and lesson. The little girl kept asking whether its time to wake Daddy :).

Mommy got a present from Daddy today. Its the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3.



I have been talking about getting a new camera to replace our 5 year old Canon Powershot which has not been taking good pictures, but never got around to buying one. During lunch, I was just showing Daddy some promotions on cameras and he decided to bring us all to Sim Lim Square to get one. I actually wanted to get either the Casio Exilim or Canon IXUS, but we were recommended the Panasonic instead. I like it that it has the Intelligent Auto mode function and the auto macro function which makes photo-taking easy for me.

After bagging my present, we brought little missy to Island Creamery for a treat. Between 3 of us, we shared 4 scoops of ice-cream. Little missy was, of course, thrilled. She has been asking for ice-cream for some time, but was denied due to her cough. Since she has recovered, we decided to indulge her.



I am glad we had a good time together today. Hubby is flying off to Korea on Thursday. We are definitely going to miss him.

No comments: